Sunday, July 22, 2012

A QuickPage Freebie by Me!

Hey Y'all!
You have gotten so used to getting freebie's from Chris and Sherry that you probably thought I didn't intend to offer any myself.  Surprise! Here's one I hope you can use. Don't forget that I am having a sale at Digi Style Designs for the month of July. There are no planned sales of my products until the last week of September (my birthday week).


Click Here or Here for downloading!

Come back soon!

Please sign up for my newsletter on your right!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

Chris Allport said...

Hi Liv

You still got it. You can make quickpages too!!

Luv Chris