Monday, August 27, 2012

Another Paisley Attitude Freebie!

Hey Y'all,

I see Ms SherryD's card front is going like hotcakes! I have another freebie from Sherry today, a quickpage with the same kit 'Paisley Attitude.'  It is really lovely and I am sure you will like it too.

 
You may download it Here or Here


I am sorry about not getting it to you yesterday, I haven't been feeling well and sometimes it is just hard to be alive.  I was hoping the cool weather was on the way in but now the weather people tell us it is going to be a longer summer than usual. I guess I shouldn't push time to move on by since I have so much to do and in the back of my mind I know I have Thanksgiving and Christmas to get through! Got to plan ahead when you are old because you never know what's going to come and mess up your plans.

Be sure and come back by soon as I have another quickpage freebie from SherryD.

Hugs,

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Aug. 28, 2012. Thanks again.

sandie said...

Great colors! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

My first time visiting you and, yes, I like your freebies. Makes me want to reach out and get every one, but that would be being a hog, so I will just choose a few. Great job to all those who make these paisley ones...I appreciate you all. Blessings, Handmaiden Dotty