Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas is Glorious!

Well, I couldn't resist the play on words taken from my new kit, Glorious Christmas. Did I tell you that I am actually proud to have been the designer of this one? I love it and need to do a layout or two with it myself. LOL! Our Chris has done several and now Dawn has two for you to see too! I am sure you will not be disappointed if you buy a copy of Glorious Christmas for your stash. It is in all my stores but it is actually on sale at ScrapBird, the link can be found on the right.


And Dawn's:

Chris has another free quickpage for you too! The first one she did we gave away in last week's newsletter and I will offer it again in the next couple of newsletters since this is such a busy time of year for everyone.

You can download this freebie from 4Shared HERE   or   from MediaFire HERE!

There is another free quickpage from Chris that I will put in the next newsletter.

Hope you enjoy the freebie and let Chris know you appreciate it! Go to Chris's Design Place.

Thanks for stopping by,










No comments: