Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday October 13, 2013 Blog Gift

Hello friends,

Not much happening in my neck of the woods this past week, how about for you? I prefer it when I have nothing to complain about, don't you! Of course there is always those stubborn Congress people! :)

Halloween is fast approaching and since it is such a big holiday here in the States, Canada, and Australia, I've made some more gifts for the occasion. I've made two word art elements for you, one for this week's blog freebie and one for this week's newsletter freebie.

This is this week's blog gift, just click on the link under the preview to download yours:



This is this week's newsletter gift and you must be signed up and confirmed before you will receive it:


On Monday, October 14, the Berry Applicious Blog Train will start so come back to pick up some templates I made for you.

Hope you all have a great week and come back soon for some news on a new kit I am working on!

Thanks everyone!








Remember to spay and neuter your pets; Adopt don't Shop!

No comments: