Sunday, March 9, 2014

A New Digital Kit Now Available!

Hello friends and fans.  How are y'all doing today? Nice weather where you are? Ours is pretty good for a change!

Have you seen my new kit previews popping up on Facebook pages? How about the fabulous layouts by some of my creative team? NO?!  Well, please take a quick look and let me know if you like the kit! And please leave some love for the layout artists!!! Just look at their awesome work! (there are more previews located under the 'Newest Kit Previews' tab above)

These are all so nice! Here are the layouts in alpha order of the layout artists!

Chris Allport


Dawn Campbell
Judy Underhill
and me :)

Today is Blog Gift Sunday and this week I have a gift for you that coordinates with my kit Summer Afternoon.  I hope you like it! Just click on the link below the preview to download it.



Don't forget to look for my newsletter tomorrow for another gift!

Hugs,



No comments: