Sunday, April 13, 2014

Freebie Time!

Hello friends and fans,

Hope you had an awesome week.  I had a mixed week.  My little Minnie became very sickly last Sunday night and I had her in the doctor's office when it opened Monday morning. Her stomach was messed up or she had an intestinal blockage but the doctor didn't think it was as serious as I feared.  He gave her fluids and he prescribed close attention to her intake of food and water plus a course of antibiotics. She began feeling better almost immediately after receiving the antibiotics. Minnie has had problems with her stomach since I've known her (4 months) and though I asked the doctor for an opinion on her first checkup, he saw no reason for my concern, he said bad breath and gas are 'part of being a dog.'  I have tried several things but none seemed to help her feel better; this seems to have been cured with the meds! I can hardly believe the change in her and I am really happy she feels so good now. So getting her to the doctor took care of what has been happening with her for a long time, not just this latest malady.

The other vexing thing has been my intermittent Internet. It is very frustrating to know I have messages and work that needs to be taken care of and I cannot rely on my connection. Grrrrr . . . hopefully it is all better now!


This week's blog and newsletter gifts are pretty paper posies. I hope you like them :)





This is the posey that will be in the newsletter on Monday.



Thanks for coming by!


1 comment:

SherryD said...

Liv, these are darling!