Thursday, February 21, 2008

An Alpha Freebie


Hey Y'all! I've been meaning to put these Dot Alpha Freebies online for you for a long time; I just haven't had the time to separate them and prepare them for downloading. These are the first half of the uppercase alpha and I will have the second half done soon. There are also lowercase and punctuation to come too. So be sure and check back often so you won't miss any of the 5 parts! These are my favorite type of alpha and I made them black so you could use them in a clipping group with whatever color or pattern you would like! Just put your word(s) on a layer, put the color fill or paper pattern above then ALT click on the bar between (or CNTRL G) and viola! beautiful colors and or patterned alphas! Hope you like them!

I promise to get the rest of them soon!

Tootles!

No comments: