Saturday, February 2, 2008

I Cannot Believe Its Saturday!

My goodness! Has it been FIVE days since I've posted? I don't know how others do it with their kids and scrapping and cleaning, cooking, etc.! Wow! Busy week but not much to show for it. Finally got some sound on this new CPU so I can watch my Podcasts and Adobe DVD. One day was spent with my great friend, Ginni. Thanks for lunch Ginni, and your time spent with me! Ginni has to have some surgery soon so I'm asking for some prayers for her surgeon and for her to get well quickly. If she doesn't heal VERY quickly, she will mess up her knee for good-Ginni just cannot stay put for more than 5 minutes at a time. Another 2 days were spent revamping my digital elements files. I just had way too many folders and files so I got rid of all the folders I could and then I did a sync between the new info and the old on my backup drive. Boring, I kept dozing off while I was typing in new names and such. I'm sorry to say that I also did a little element shopping after I revamped! You'd think over 12,000 elements and paper would be enough for anyone-I think I'm mostly a collector because I seldom get a page done.

This has been a whirlwind of the last few days for some of my online friends. Megs chose her new Creative Team designer (not me LOL!) Crystal. Flergs (aka Megan Farrow) has opened her new store with Scrapbook Graphics! You really need to go and check it out and sign up for her newsletter too (she gives you coupons and freebies). Ellie Lash (of Sugar Snap Scraps) has opened her own independent store! Please be sure and check her out too (she also does freebies and discounts). Both of these young ladies really know how to design and you cannot go wrong by purchasing their products.

I did put together a small kit for you. It really takes me a bundle of time to do these since I'm always changing my mind about what I want to include, what colors, etc. I'm just a mess of indecision! I need to get some of my online friends to rub off on me. Vicki Chrisman (This Art That Makes Me Happy) gets so much done it's unbelievable. If you keep up with her shenanigans you just have to believe she has a bunch of little elves running around doing her bidding! LOL! She makes something EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Well, here's the little kit:


I hope you find some way to use it; I was thinking, like, maybe "key to my heart" or something like that? The little chains could be for holding tags or charms too.

I need to go post some pages and list this freebie at DigiShopTalk! Have a great SUPER weekend!

Tootles!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Liv, you are the sweetest! Thanks so much for mentioning my new shop in your post. That was too kind of you! And thank you for the freebie. I love office type elements!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour busy Lady !
Ces éléments sont ma-gni-fi-ques ! Merci beaucoup de les partager avec nous.
C from Paris :)

Vicki Chrisman said...

lol... all I can say.. is those little elves better get their butts in gear...cause CHA is just a few days away, and there's still lots to do!!! lol
You are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooo much, a very useful and handy set of elements, thank you for sharing