Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not Following Through

Hey Y'all.  Yes, it is me, here at last.  My goal to post on my blog everyday has gone bust. I have the best intentions but cannot find the time that I want to use for that purpose.  I have time to do the things that have to be done, I just don't make the time that is needed for me.  That having been said:  I did a layout with some Soul Art that Ashalee Wall shared with us (The Fulfilled Soul group) about time:


 The image should be clickable so you can read the poem.

Today is a wonderful friend of mine's birthday!  Happy, Happy Birthday Rose! May the coming year be all that you want it to be.  Rose is a special person that goes out of her way to be kind and loving to anyone who needs it. She resides in the United Kingdom and has a beautiful blog that you should visit.

I also want to send a shout out to my friend Vic; she has been at CHA way too long!  We need some words and photos from you dear soul! I certainly hope you are not exhausting yourself out there in CA!

Alrighty then!  I've made some progress.  Have a great Tuesday everyone.  Hope to be back tomorrow.
Hugs,
Liv

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Liv, not possible to do it everyday..not possible to do it even twice a week for me. I think you are doing fine and do whatever you are happy with. Love/M