Saturday, January 30, 2010

OK! So . . . It's Not Tomorrow!

I was pretty sure of myself when I said I'd be back to post on Wednesday, but 'best laid plans' and all that.  I had errands to run and Kim's PC was acting up, so . . . no posts.
Guess what we woke up to this morning?  What makes this even more amazing is that it is after 1:00 in the afternoon and nothing has melted!  This is mostly ice; Kim's town got 4 inches of snow but they often get an inch or so during the winter months as they live closer to the mountains than I do.  The lake isn't even frozen! These photos are so dark because I believe it is getting ready to snow again! What is so funny about this is that if there is even a hint of snow or ice left on the ground on Monday morning-school will be closed! You have to remember this is considered the 'Deep South' and unless you snow ski in our mountains these guys aren't use to driving in this type of weather. 



I am going to use today to catch up on my digi files and try and sort my hard drives.
Hugs,
Liv
PS:  I made a digital album page of clear pockets.  If any of you are interested, leave me a comment on this post and if I get enough interest I will upload it for you.

No comments: