Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's Freebie Time Y'all!

Hello scrappers, how have you been this week?  Did you ride on the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train?  Did you make any fabulous layouts? Oh, you must be waiting on school to be back in session if you live in the Northern Hemisphere! I no longer have to worry about school as my babies have been grown for a very long time but that doesn't mean I don't remember how glad they were to get back to school and me to say, 'Bye bye girls! Love you! Have a great day!

I have been working on my 'Our Boy' kit all week and am loving every minute of it.  I love designing.  I love getting the idea and then seeing it come to fruition on my PC monitor; I get so excited to share my stuff when it goes the way I want it to go.  I have been working on other things also, like the FaceBook Fan Freebie that changed on the first of August, and the blog freebie for today and the newsletter freebie for tomorrow. I have also been working on putting some commercial use items together. For those of you who aren't familiar with the term 'commercial use' or 'CU' it is just our way of saying that other designers have our permission to use our products in their work. Since the product is used to produce income the files are a little more expensive than they would be if offered for 'Personal Use' or 'PU' but they may certainly be purchased for personal use too. When I first started working with digital products, the acronyms used to drive me crazy! I remember spending a good four hours just trying to find out what a CT was (creative team or a member of the creative team) and why were folks advertising for one! I was just too proud (or didn't know any better) to ask someone in a forum. I just want you all to remember: there is no stupid, silly, or useless question when asked in earnest! If I can be of help to anyone please let me know, if I cannot answer the question, I will find someone who can :)

Now I will show you the gifts I have worked on this week.  First up is the FaceBook Fan Freebie that is available for my FaceBook fans that have 'liked' my fan page! This month's gift coordinates with my soon to be released kit 'Our Boy!' I change the gift on the first of each month, God willing and the creek don't rise!

Click on the preview to go to my fan page!

Next is the gift for tomorrow's newsletter, it also coordinates with the new 'Our Boy' kit! If you have not signed up for my newsletter please do, the sign up form is on the right top of the side bar. Do not forget to confirm your subscription when you receive the confirming email by clicking on the link provided!  If you have signed up but haven't received any newsletters, this is most likely the reason. Many of my subscriber are not getting their copy because their name and email address are sitting under the Unconfirmed column and I cannot send them a newsletter without the confirmation.



The last preview is of today's blog gift and it also coordinates with the 'Our Boy' kit! Just click on the link under the preview to download your gift.


SORRY EXPIRED!

If you are looking for the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train freebie, it is in the post just prior to this one; just scroll down a bit!

Thanks for coming by!

No comments: