Friday, August 16, 2013

Our Boy!

He's here!  Our Boy! is finished and in all my shops! I'm happy with this kit because my little toddlers came out better than I had envisioned them. Have you seen them on Facebook or in the stores?  Here are the previews:




What do you think? Do you like them? I hope you do!

I am joining the Blog List Anorexia & Bulimia Awareness Blog Train this month. The train goes live on the 20th and it has a beautiful pallet so don't forget! I am getting ready to work on September 1st Digi Shop Talk Blog Train and will let you know if I get it finished in time to join in on the fun!

I will be back on Sunday with my weekly blog gift, see you then!

Hugs,



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you
can be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back in the future.
I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice
holiday weekend!
creating a business facebook page