Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Blog Freebie 9/15/13

Hello y'all,
That time of the week to share with you a small token of my appreciation for your support! This week I've made you a CU okay Overlay Transparency in three sizes.  I hope you enjoy using this gift and come back soon.



The Blog Train List Awareness Blog Train goes live on the 20th so come back to grab my portion!

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter! Each month I draw a name from my subscribers and they get to choose a free kit of their choice!


PS:
For those of you who showed an interest in the little black puppy I showcased last week, Biggie Small, he isn't doing so well and needs our prayers and support. He is just a tiny, wee bit of life and is absolutely adorable.  If you would like to learn more about little Biggie, check out his Facebook page:  RescueRappinBiggieSmall



If you'd like to donate to a critically injured little Chihuahua girl dog named Nadia, she can use every single $1! No amount is too small! GO HERE:  http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/urgent-immediate-need-for-nadia/86680
Nadia was beaten almost to death by a coward, now it is our turn to help her in any way we can.



2 comments:

Chris Allport said...

Liv

What a wonderful freebie and CU as well.

Thank you so much.

Luv Chris

Melissa Ash said...

Thank you! This is absolutely gorgeous!! And the fact that it is CU, well that just makes me happy! :)