Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Blog Freebie!

Hello Friends, Fans, and Followers! How have you been doing this past week? Are you experiencing weather upheavals in your part of the world? It is getting closer to the best time of the year for North Carolina, fall! When the hot summer sun starts its winter descent we can finally breath a sigh of relief! The other great thing about this time of the year in the US is we get new television programs! Yay! I am looking forward to the dramas, mysteries, and cop/firemen shows! I love to sit and veg in the evenings in front of my telly!

If you are looking for the Blog Train List Blog Train, it is in the post prior to this one.

I uploaded some new products this week; I added three minis to the Art Nouveau category at Digi Style Designs.





I have something different for you this week.  I made some flairs/buttons that you can use on your Facebook postings as well as your scrapbooking layouts!  I thought they would be fun to use and since they are so small, they upload in an instant so take no time to use. There are 8 separate, identified, files for convenience; just put them in a folder on your desktop so you know where to grab them from.  I hope you enjoy this freebie!




Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter and when you do, be sure and confirm the subscription when Mad Mimi sends you the link! My next free drawing will be in the October 6, 2013 newsletter!

Thanks for dropping by!


No comments: