Saturday, November 3, 2007

Great News! and Busy Weekend!

Really great news for me! My friends prayed about the lost files on my hard drive and Yipee! everything came back! I was so happy that I was caught speechless. Didn't let anyone know until today because I didn't want to jinx it!

Such a busy weekend. Serendipity Scrapbooks is having a Cyber Crop Jamboree that started yesterday and goes until noon on Monday. I've never participated in a cyber crop (or any for that matter) before but it turns out to be a lot of fun. You get to "talk" with others in the forum in the different "threads" of challenges.

Today is Digital Scrapbooking Day! All the digi sites are having great freebies and discounts and I picked some up myself. I really like those mats that have been offered lately and plan on using the ones I have more and more. I'm going to apply some of Flerg's glitter to them for another Christmas page. Cool huh?

I have been working on the altered box challenge over at Serendipity Scrapbooks, but it is taking me forever. My hands just don't want to cooperate! I did a digi page for the Colors! Colors! Colors! challenge and I think it turned out pretty good.

I am going to make some digi element files available very soon, I just wish I could figure a way to zip the blasted things without having to buy a zipping program. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and figure a way to do it!

Joshua is doing fine today. I was upset with Kim because she let him play soccer today! He is not suppose to do any exertive exercise until after next Wednesday. She said she just couldn't keep him from playing and he played goalie so he didn't overdo it. Phut! What do I know? Suzy was home sick when she went to pick her up for lunch and to have a visit with me. They decided to stay up there in Cabarras Country. (I think Kim was a little afraid I'd jump on her about Joshua if she came down. LOL!) But I do miss them.

You need to check out Flerg's blogspot today. She is designing for Scraphead now! Wow! She is awesome.

If you need to catch up to me prior to these last two days at my old website, just follow the link in today's title.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Flergs said...

Aaaw thanks for the link. I love those mats too, didn't buy them this time around though. They would be great for christmas layouts though. Didn't think of that. Can't wait to see some in action!!!