Friday, November 16, 2007

Not So Good

Hey Y'all,

Not feeling too good lately. Hope I get better soon because I'm really wanting to upload some papers that I started designing. I have always liked to design things, I just never thought I would be designing something for others! What fun!

I haven't made a LO in a while, just don't have it in me right now. I want to; but just can't seem to get out of this funk.

Keep your eyes open for a major freebie collaboration by some of the best digi-designers around. Check out Sugar Snap Scraps daily for this biggie! Can't wait to see what they come up with! (Of course my fav designer, Flergs, is part of the design team!)

Tootles!

1 comment:

Flergs said...

Can't wait to see these papers! You are definately comingto the dark side of scrapping! You are addicted! hahaha