Sunday, November 4, 2007

I Finished The Box!

I finished the altered box challenge! I was concentrating so hard on getting it done without hurting my hands that I got a major/Killer cramp in my back. The pictures don't do the box justice because I'm not a photog! I try though.

I need to go because The Amazing Race! is suppose to come on after the Colts/Patriots game and I don't want to miss it! I'll post more tomorrow and let you know how I did at the challenge!

Oh! Guess What? Flergs commented on my two previous posts! I feel like I've been tagged by a movie star or something! LOL! I never thought I'd communicate with someone in Austrailia!

Tootles!

1 comment:

StaceyM said...

You did an awesome job on the altered box and your Christmas layout. Love them both and can't wait to see more from you.

I still can't believe that the box was your first altered piece!!! It's so much fun to alter and you are good at it.

Have a wonderful day!!!